Nursing Science Conference-Poster Guidelines
- Poster will be displayed to one side of a tack board. The recommended poster size is 1 meter x 1 meter.
- A poster board number cut-out will be provided and must be visible at all times. The poster board number assigned to the poster must be placed in the upper left-hand corner of the display.
- Be sure to include the presentation title, author and co-author names, e-mail address, phone, and the institution(s).
- It is recommended that you hand-carry your poster to the conference, using tubular packaging or a portfolio case. Pushpins, or thumbtacks will be provided to mount your poster.
- The designated poster presenter (author or co-author) must be present at the assigned space during the designated time to discuss the work presented.